Sunday, January 31, 2016

Guilty Pleasure

So it's Thursday, aka, Dr. Phil day (my day off which I spend catching up on Dr. Phil) and I'm sitting in the big, comfy chair in my living room, arguing with my cat as to how many treats she can have when I get an alert on my phone. @realTimers responded to my tweet requesting the link to sign his position for Obama to go on his show. Yea! I love hearing from a Bill Mather (or his representatives). I love hearing about Bill a Maher. Basically, I love Bill Maher. I've loved him since his Politically Incorrect days. My ex husband hated him (one of the many good reasons he's an ex) couldn't even be in the room when it was on TV. Who needs him? All I need is Bill. While baking cookies with my sister and cousin we discussed our fantasy celebrity one night stands. Guess mine. Both of them (my sister and cousin) looked at me as if they thought I was insane. (Actually, my sister looked at me like that. My cousin is 22 and has no idea who Bill Maher is). I don't care. I don't have to validate myself to children. Bill Maher is on my "if I can I will list" and I'm not apologizing. Perhaps I should start a position of my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment