Sunday, November 29, 2015

Clubbing for introverts

I love going out! I love deciding what to wear, heading to a party spot, and grabbing a few drinks. Know what I don't love? The part of clubbing that involves talking to other people. Also, I'm not crazy about that awkward standing around, waiting for decent music to dance too. And, speaking of the music, why the hell is it always so loud? When I said I love going out, I meant I love the idea of going out. Not all of that other bad music, worse conversation, why-do-I-even-bother nonsense. And, after a lifetime of suffering through "traditional social interaction" someone has finally created the kind of bar scene I can actually enjoy. Welcome to quiet clubbing; a way of partying that cuts out all of pointlessness and leaves you with the good parts; music you can control and chatting by invitation only. In order to go quiet clubbing you first find a place that offers is (very searchable via Google). When you get there you will be given a set of headphones that play differ generes of music controlled by you! That's right, don't like what's playing? Change the station! Want to rock out with someone? Switch to whatever station they're listening too and keep the party going! Actually feel like talking? Headphones off! Jerk guy trying to get your attention? Turn up the beat and drown out the creep! At last, socialization they way God indented; on a case by case basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment