Sunday, October 11, 2015

Ugh! Paypal!

As I ran frantically around my kitchen making dinner last night I looked up and noticed that Bryan, my sister's non-romantic life partner (it's complicated, was on the phone and looked more frantic than I was. Wait, that's a bit of an exaggeration. Bryan wasn't frantic, irate would be a better word. Why? Three words: Paypal Customer Service. Ugh! Just typing the words makes me want to scream! Seriously, customer service and Paypal shouldn't even be in the same sentence! If you're keeping score (like me) their latest offense involved imaginary hotel reservations, missing money, and their catchphrase "we'll make a note of it." More specifically, Bryan booked a hotel in Thailand for his upcoming visit with my sister (who lives there). And, naturally, said reservation is lost in cypberspace...along with his money of course. Not to worry though, after only a few (12-15) friendly, productive (LOL) phone calls Paypal assured him that they would straighten everything out right away (sometime before the next ice age). Right. I was going to tell you how much faith I have in that...but then I found a picture that described it perfectly, so I posted it on instagram. I know, not the least bit helpful but, hey, what are ya gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment