Sunday, May 27, 2018

Disney Heels....and Pat Shout-Outs


First of all....I'm Backkkkk! And you have Patrick Helmsley (who?) to thank. Pat Helmsey is this good looking (says my mom) firefighter who is married to sweet Sara Osorio (in the cousin crew) and, aparantly reads this blog! (Thus proving firefighters have a lot of time on their hands).

Anyway, what up Pat? Good looking out! Next time I set the church kitchen on fire (I wish I was joking) i'll expect you there!

Okay, now that that's out of the way, on to the real issues plaguing my life; Where do I get Mickey Mouse heels?? And, for that matter, Charlotte Olympia ice cream heels. 

Okay, I know where to get Charlotte Olympia heels:

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/Charlotte-Olympia-Ice-Cream-Cone-Heel-d-Orsay-Pump-Pastel/prod161990071/p.prod

But this still leaves me with an issue. Two, in fact. The first is the price. $450? On shoes? Uh... But I bought my sister Kylie Louboutins for Christmas so... The second is 7in heels. Or maybe 6. Whatever. Point is, no way in hell I can walk in those. I just figured out how to walk in regular heels without looking like a toddler playing dress-up (I hope). In those? Hahahahaha...no. Now Mickey Mouse heels on the other hand....

$165 on Etsy. (https://www.etsy.com/listing/579434849/mickey-mouse-ear-disney-multi-glitter?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=disney%20heels&ref=sr_gallery-2-19). I could do that...

Ugh, there is so much I could do with $165. Buy a shit load of Writing Rainbow supplies, I could throw a killer end of session with that kind of money! And then there's saving for a house, I really want to move by Jan, and fix my car (and finally get a driver's licence), and help my mom and, and, and....but I really want the Disney heels...




No comments:

Post a Comment